–Talk about your favorite books that feature LGBTQ+ characters or are by LGBTQ+ authors.
I love books that feature LGBTQ+ characters, especially if they’re main characters. I hope we’ll get more books to feature those!
1. I’ll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson
Oh I loved this book so much! Not only the LGBTQ+ part but also everything else because it’s amazing. I wrote a review here if you’re interested!
2. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
I also really loved this book, yet I do not have a review. The movie is actually really amazing too, you should watch it!
Now, that’s all the books I’ve read so far, but I do have a few on my TBR which I’ll list!
1. Aristoteles and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
2. Simon vs. the Homo-Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
3. More Happy than Not and History is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera
4. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
5. We Are The Ants by Shaun David Hutchinson
And that’s all for today!
Have you read any of these books? Do you have any receommendations for me?
Find me on: