Heya! January’s come to an end, which means it’s time for another Beyond the Books. This is a monthly post where you can share everything that’s not about books, idea by Cátia @The Girl Who Read Too Much. Go check her blog!
- I went on with Mr Robot season 2, and it just got weirder and weirder but it’s a really awesome series
- Sherlock, oh Sherlock. A new season, with a whole new 3 episodes (yes there was a bit of sarcasm there) was on TV, and of course I watched it. If you have watched it too: please scream with me over it because I’m so confused and I don’t know what to do any more and I need a new season like, right now
- As for movies, I only watched Ice Age: Collision Course, which, as you can expect, was super funny and awesome.
A lot happened for me this month..
- On the 16th I went to the Hammerfall concert, which was amazing. It was my birthday as well!
- Sabaton was announced as one of the bands at Graspop Metal Meeting, which made me even more excited!
- On the 29th, I went to the Sabaton concert, and it was even better than I remembered. I saw them last year (and wrote a review here), and I had sort of forgotten how awesome they were. I mean, of course they are, but I’ve been to a lot of concerts, but when they came on stage and started playing, everything came back. And yes, my crush on Chris Rörland is also back in full force! 😛
- and then finally on the 31st, I saw the band I may have waited the longest for. I started listening to Green Day when I was around 12 or 13 years old. I’m now 19, and I’ve finally seen them live, and it was absolutely one of the best concerts I’ve ever been to. The energy, the show, everything was just amazing.I may write a review of it later, but I am already busy enough with keeping the book part of this blog going so I’ll see about that 😛
- As you may know, I am trying to write a fanfiction (okay, I’m writing 2, for different fandoms), and I’ve found that I mostly listen to Muse or Neon Trees while writing. It calms me down to the point where I can concentrate on the music and words will be flowing out of my fingers
- I also “accidentally” ordered 10 cds, but they haven’t come in yet 😦
- I bought new lipstick! And I made selfies, picture can be found below 🙂
- Me and my sister have our own apartment!!! We were trying for it since December and halfway through January it finally got through and I’m so excited! Moving will take place from somewhere halfway February through begin March, so I’ll probably be less active (or I’ll schedule some posts, I’ll see if I have enough time for everything). I’m kinda scared, because it means moving out of home, but I think me and my sister will be alright there. I can’t wait to finally have enough shelf space for my books because right now everything is crammed in two tiny shelves from my closet
- For my birthday, I got this super awesome Marvel Collector Corps box themed X-Men and I can’t make pictures now, but you can find the site here. If you click past boxes, you can see the one from December, which is the one I’ve gotten. Its amazing.
- I also got a Magic: The Gathering deck for my birthday, and I’m ready to become a full Nerd™ 😉 The game is highly addicting and I can’t wait to start playing with my own deck
- I also bought the cutest 2017 diary, pics will be below. It has cute little animals, different ones every month, and the colors are all so light pastel and I just love it so much ❤
So that’s all for this month, this time it’s actually a lot! As you may notice, I didn’t have a subject with my nails, and that’s because my nails have been either naked or just polished with one color this month. Sad, I know.
How’d did January go for you? Do we share any interests other than books? Let me know!
Find me on: