Because I do a lot of other thinbgs besides reading 🙂
Links open in a new tab
This is an idea by Cátia @ The Girl Who Read Too Much, go give her a follow!
I didn’t really blog this month because I went on a vacation and got sick so I didn’t really feel like doing anything. But, I have some post ideas ready and I’m all back again!
- I started Breaking Bad with my boyfriend, and I must say: 2 episodes in, and I am very confused haha. I do like it though, so I hope we can watch all of it soon!
- I am still not watching anything else besides Once Upon A Time, but honestly, that show, oh man. Every episode is just one big mess of happiness, sadness, and “oh-my-god-you-did-not-just-do-that”-moments. Y’all should watch it though, it’s amazing
- I’m also considering watching Doctor Who again, I stopped watching somwehere halfway through because I didn’t have time any more but I’m working a little less now so I should be able to watch something again
- I watched Groundhog Day, about a TV weatherman who relives the same day (which is Groundhog Day) over and over and over and over again. I got the idea to watch it from an episode of Supernatural (3.11 Mystery Spot), and it was a really funny movie
- Other than that, I only rewatched Life As We Know It, where a man and a woman gotta take care of a baby when the baby’s parents died in a car crash. It’s a typical chick flick and I loved it as much as the first time I watched it haha
I did do some nail art this month, and as you can see, I’m very fond of dots (mostly because they’re easy to do and don’t take up a lot of time).
I bought another CD (because why wouldn’t I.. It’s not like I have any place left on my shelves oops), and I went to a concert, Lacuna Coil. They’re a really awesome band, check them out!
Also, Green Day’s Revolution Radio came out, and I love it! I’m really excited for the concert in January (did I tell you I got concert tickets for Green Day?? Because I did 😀 )
another release was Avenged Sevenfold’s The Stage, which is also really awesome. They’re coming to the Netherlands too, but I’m not sure if I’m going because it’s really expensive.. 😦
- My sister’s birthday was friday the 28th, and so was my boyfriend’s graduation (for a bachelor at the uni), so I baked one carrot cake and one apple pie and they were delicious! I hadn’t baked in a while and it was really nice to do it again. Maybe I’ll share a receipe someday in the near future 🙂
- For those who wonder, I don’t celebrate Halloween. I spent the night working and then straight up going to bed because I was so tired. I do hope y’all had a nice Halloween though!
What did you do the last month? Anything we have in common? Tell me in the comments!
Find me on: