Hey y’all, here I am again, after weeks (?? or more???). I want to apologize for not being active and constantly taking breaks without giving you any reason why.
Soooo, here I am, and I’ll explain some things to you.
As I’ve mentioned before, I work six days a week (and by that I mean 6 full days, usually from 12pm to 8.30pm and on Saturdays from 8.30am to 6.30pm), which already makes my free time quite limited. I”m thinking about getting another job since lately there’s been a hell of a lot of drama and I’m just tired of it, but on the other side, I need the money really badly. I am also living in my own apartment (together with my sister) since the beginning of march and that means chores, endless chores. Besides that, I have some free time left, in which I usually go to my boyfriend, or I read, or if I’m really tired, I’ll spend it on Tumblr or Instagram.
However, a while ago, someone made a post about why it is so hard to review books sometimes, and it was all very accurate, and for me, I just can’t seem to find the time to read AND review books. I barely even read these days, because once I find myself reading, I just fall asleep.
However, as I’m trying to get things back in control, I (again) set some goals for myself:
- Reach 100 followers
- Learn how to program (I’ve started with html because that’s the easiest one haha)
- Keep up with Book Traveling Thursdays and Top 5 Wednesdays
- Also get back to the Beyond The Books meme, since I do a lot of other shit besides reading
- Start doing a Musical Monday (or Sunday, depends on my free time)
- Finish reviews of the movies I’ve seen in the time I was away
- Write reviews about the books I’ve read
- post my enormous book haul (yes,I was on a buying ban, but let’s be honest, when does that ever work?)
- And some other stuff I’ve yet got to do.
As for now, I’m just glad y’all are still here 🙂
For the next few weeks, some things are happening:
- This weekend (9th and 10th) I’ll be visiting my bf’s parents with him
- in 9 days, there’s Graspop Metal Meeting from 16 to 19 June and I’m hella excited!!!!
- on the 20th of June I’ll go to the hospital to get my ingrown toenail (partly) removed yay 😦
- which means I’ll be sitting home for a week, not able to walk, I’ll probably be reading and scheduling posts (I hope)
I’ll try to really be more active, and I hope I can keep it up this time!
Until next time 🙂
Find me on: