Find my 2017 series TBR here
Besides series, there are also a lot of standalones I really want to read in 2017. Most of them have been recommendations from friends, and some of them I’ve been wanting to read for a while already
- Holding Up The Universe by Jennifer Niven
- All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
- I’ll give you the sun by Jandy Nelson
- This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon
- The Sun Is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon
- November Nine by Colleen Hoover
- It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
As you may notice, I have a thing for pretty covers… Also the last two are English classics, and I’ve bought them already. Now I just need to read them!
Do we have any books in common? Or have you read these already? What did you think?
Find me on: