First of all: HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hope y’all had fun celebrating it 🙂
And that’s another month gone, time goes so fast these days! I always feel really old when I say things like that but even though 2016 sucked (we can all agree on that), it went by quite fast!I know I said that the last two months but I swear this is the last time 😛
I didn’t do a lot of things I wanted to, but on the other hand, I also did a lot of things I hadn’t planned!
This post is an idea by Cátia @ The Girl Who Read Too Much (go follow her!!). The idea is to post about the other things that happen in your life, apart from reading (because that’s the one thing we all have in common, don’t we?)
- I went on with watching Mr. Robot and it’s really awesome, there is one super weird episode that almost made me stop watching, but luckily I didn’t and I’m still watching it!
- I thought of restarting Doctor Who, which I started watching somewhere around this time last year (???) and it was cool, but depression got me again and I stopped watching everything I watched at that time. Any other Whovians out there, maybe?
- I also thought about rewatching Lucifer, which is an amazing series. I watched it with my best friend, but I rarely see him these days so we kind of paused it, and now the new season is out (has been for a while, oops) and I want to rewatch everything!
- First of all: THE NEW GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY TRAILER AHHHHH!! I fangirled about it here 🙂
- Sadly, I didn’t get to see the other new Marvel movie, Doctor Strange, but as soon as I can download it anywhere, I’ll watch it (and make sure to review it)!
- I did watch Passengers in the movie theaters last week, and wrote a review about it here
My nails did get some more attention this month:
- It’s been 2 years since Nightwish published Endless Forms Most Beautiful and a year since I’ve seen them live. I might review it soon, because I love Nightwish
- I bought a super awesome AC/DC hoodie and I love it!
- I bought me and my friends Graspop Metal Meeting tickets and I’m so excited! I went last year and it was simply amazing so I can’t wait to go again next year 😀
- I had a fancy Christmas dinner and I went in a dress and heels (which I had to buy because I didn’t have either of those lol) and it was really nice
- I spent Christmas with my boyfriend at his parent’s house, and it was so fun 🙂 I was a little bit nervous because I had yet to meet the other side of his family, but they were all really nice and his mom was so happy to see me again, it was so sweet. I promised them I’d be back soon
- Other than that I didn’t do a lot, so here are some pictures of me and the cat of my boyfriend’s parents
- Funny story: I picked up their cat and she stayed with me, so I petted her, and suddenly all of them were looking at me asking “how did I do that”… Apparently, their cat isn’t cuddable at all, and even tries to get away when their mom picks her up.. It is I, the cat whisperer 🙂
How did this month go for you? Do we have anything in common?
Find me on: