Because I do a lot of other things than Reading 🙂
Links open in a new tab
This is a monthly thing created by this lovely blog, to show what else happens besides the reading and book blogging. I am actually a whole week too late with this, but still going for it 🙂
I didn’t watch that much movies, but I did watch some and they were awesome!
- First of all, one of the new chick flicks I found, Crazy, Stupid, Love. It was really amazing and damn, there is this one plottwist I actually didn’t see coming, and that doesn’t happen a lot with chick flicks 😛
- Drinking Buddies, a 2013 movie. It seemed like a huge chick flick at first, but didn’t end like one. The ending really surprised me, but I liked the movie nonetheless
- It’s Kind Of A Funny Story, which I reviewed here.
- No Strings Attached, another really funny movie, which I really enjoyed
- And last but not least, The Italian Job, a movie about a group of thieves who are planning revenge on an ex-friend. I can’t way too much because spoilers, but if you like classic action, you should watch this one!
This month I did more nail art than less month, even though it doesn’t even last a week.
It isn’t by far as professional as some other nail art I’ve seen on Instagram, but I don’t have all those fancy brushes because they are way too expensive haha
I’ve found out that I didn’t have Nightwish’s album Angels Fall First already, so I had it in my downloads immediately. I recommend you all to listen to Nightwish by the way, even if you don’t like metal, you should just her the voice of the lead singers ❤
Also, the webshop I usually buy my stuff from had a nice sale in CD’s so I kind of spent 60 euros on Cd’s.. oops 😉 It was all worth it though!
- Well, not something to be proud of, but I made the 200 hours of working in September. Which is kind of 50 hours a week, and that may be a regular full-time job for some, but for me, as an 18 years-old who works at Subway, it’s quite much. Luckily, I am planning to go on a holiday halfway though October so yay! 🙂
- Other than that, I haven’t done that much (which is understandable since I worked that much haha) but I made some really cute pics of kitties I saw!
First two are my friend’s cat, he’s a real cutie (and he used to be so small you could hold him in one hand! I’ll try to find the pics I took then because damn, cuteness), the 3rd is my boyriends cat (so cute but not that pettable haha) and the last one is my own smol baby, trying to have me pet her through the window
What did you do the last month? Anything we have in common? Tell me in the comments!
Find me on: